Change of Address


- In the event that you need to provide the Court with notice of your change of address, you may fill out the form below and mail or hand deliver it to the Court.
**Notice: Your Court Order may require you to provide DCSE and/or the other party with at least 30 days written notice, in advance, of any proposed change of residential address and, if different, change of mailing address as well as any change of telephone number within 30 days of the change.  If so, notifying the Court will not satisfy the requirement for notification of DCSE or the other party.  You must notify the other parties required by the Order.

Address Change Form.doc Address Change Form.doc
Size : 23 Kb
Type : doc